Tuesday, July 29, 2014

So, my parents are in town!

Lots of stuff happened this week. I don't have tones of pictures because, honestly, I forgot.

First, we got some delicious zucchini from my mother-in-law. Little One made some zucchini bites. I just told her what to do and put it in the oven for her. 

We put the zucchini, some cheese, onion, an egg, breadcrumbs, and garlic in the the food professor with the grater attachment. 


She even scooped in the muffin tins. She is seriously a little chef pro.


I told her the oven was too not, but that she could use the cupboard as a pretend oven. When Nugget came to check out the pretend oven she told him it was too hot.


On Sunday my parents came into town. They are going to live here for a few months!
Nugget was warming right up to Mae Mae. The way to man's heart, right.




We took my parents to the place with the giant pizzas and went huckleberry picking. If you want to get summary it was basically like the other post. You can just look in the archive.



My sister likes to photo bomb.


Nugget kept trying to get into the dog food, so I had to put him in baby jail.


Little One thought it looked fun, and climbed in too.














No comments:

Post a Comment