Tuesday, August 12, 2014

So, My Love and I went on a date

My family is visiting for a few months.  I don't know what kind of visit is that long, but it'll be nice to have them close for a while. My little sister had her birthday this past week and she said she wanted to plan dates for each of her brothers in law to take us her sisters on. My love and I got to go on a super romantic and fancy date to ... Wendy's! !  We ate our burgers and fries with forks and knives and we brought champagne glasses to eat the Frostys in.
The nugget has started eating with a spoon. He will hold the spoon in one hand and scoop the food into his mouth with the other. But still, it make my life easier.
We spent Sunday at Grandma's house to say goodbye to my sister-in-law. Little One loves to spend time in her garden picking strawberries. Oh by the way I started selling Mary Kay which is going very well.
This post is being written on my phone so it is very short and might not even work right.

No comments:

Post a Comment